While we want you to have as much fun as possible, safety is a priority. Below you’ll find some important safety reminders, tips, and information.
1. Absolutely NO SHOOTING on the ground (pheasants, skunks, badgers, rabbits). Our dogs are priceless out here and we don’t want any of them getting shot. Also be careful not to shoot at very low birds. You never know when a dog is gonna come out of nowhere, jumping at a bird.
2. Absolutely no alcohol before or during the hunt. There will be plenty of time for cocktails later.
3. Always wear safety glasses or some type of eye protection.
4. Always wear a billed hat. BB’s eventually come down and a billed hat will protect your eyes from anything dropping.
5. You can’t wear enough blaze orange. At the very least, a blaze orange hat is required.
6. Know where your muzzle is pointed at all times.
7. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to talk to your guides.
Above all, use common sense. If everyone has a safe hunt, everyone gets to hunt again the next day!